Custom Search

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Super Troopers: German Woman

Super Troopers: German Woman 

Super Troopers Quotes
German Man: I'm sorry officer for the speeding violation, I'm so used to driving on the autobahn.
German Woman: Ich finde er sieht wie Shaun Cassidy aus. [I think he looks like Shaun Cassidy.]
German Man: Ja, das finde ich auch, yummi yummi. [I think so too, yummi yummi.]
Rabbit: Do you know why I pulled you over?
German Man: Because we were going way too fast.
Rabbit: Ja.
German Man: Ja. Well the thing is I cannot afford to have another ticket on mein Porsche. Is there something I could do for you, or perhaps something my wife could do? Perhaps there is something you would like to do to her?
German Woman: Is there maybe something you would like me to do to you? Or maybe something you would like to do to me? Hmm?
German Woman: Maybe some hard spanking und cuffing is in order.
Super Troopers is a 2001 comedy film directed by Jay Chandrasekhar, written by and starring the Broken Lizard comedy group (Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske). Marisa Coughlan, Daniel von Bargen and Brian Cox co-star while Lynda Carter has a cameo appearance. In total, Fox Searchlight paid $3.25 million for distribution rights of the film[1] and grossed $23.1 million at the box office. -Wikipedia