Custom Search

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Amy Schumer: Lights Off

Amy Schumer: Lights Off

Amy Schumer: Lights Off
I'm so in love with my boyfriend right now. Everything is perfect, but we want totally different things in bed. Like, he's always turning the lights on, you know what I'm saying? And I shut them off, and he turns them on, and the other day, he's like, 'Amy, why are you so shy? You know, you have a beautiful body.' I was like, 'Oh my god, you're so cute. You think I don't want you to see me?'

Amy Schumer: Excuse for Drinking
I have an excuse, actually, why I've been drinking so much. I haven't said this out loud yet -- this is exciting -- I'm drinking for two. Thank you, wow. I mean, just for now. Somebody's being evicted.

Amy Schumer: Condom
You have to pretend like you want to use a condom. I like to say something fun when I bring it up, but honest. I'll be like, 'You're going to want to wear this. I've had a busy month.'

Amy Schumer:  Facebook Is Weird
Now every idiot from high school's like, 'I'm back!' We weren't supposed to meet again. Stop poking me and inviting me to your weird vampire parties. No, I don't want to follow you on Twitter. Like, nobody's interested in you. I don't want to see you in real life, why would I want to follow you in the imaginary one? 

Amy Schumer: Don't Feel Bad
Don't feel bad for me. I think I'm, like, so pretty.

Amy Schumer: Dating a Deaf Guy
We had to break up, though. We wanted different things -- like he wanted kids and I wanted him to hear.
 
Amy Schumer: On Her Best Friend's Pregnancy
I'll never forget how she told us. She took us all out to brunch, and she was like, 'You guys, I'm keeping this one.'

Amy Schumer: Blackout Drunk
Nothing good ever happens in a blackout. I've never woken up and been like, 'What is this Pilates mat doing out?'

Iliza Shlesinger, Lynne Koplitz, Rachel Bloom, julia giolzetti, sarah silverman, sarah palin hot, legs, jimmy kimmel,comedy central android ap,iphone-ipad-ipod
Amy Schumer original hair color pictures photos images, stand-up videos, jokes, tour dates, biography and more from Comedy Central's Jokes.com, TV Performances: Last Comic Standing, Reality Bites Back, A Different Spin with Mark Hoppus,bio, jokes, quotes, sexy hot female comedians gallery galleries, biography, trivia, search, ryan dunn tasteless joke, roast of Roseanne barr charlie sheen david hasslehoff, william shatner, pamela anderson young boob job surgery, donald trump hair jokes, twitter, facebook, bonnaroo, comedy central presents, sex talk, new show name, cupid, red eye, punchline, boyfriend, Amy Schumer is kind of a genius. so i just found out that Amy broke up with Anthony Jeselnik (aka MY comedian boyfriend) about a month ago, and I am so glad,  Stand-Up Comedy on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Patrice O' Neal, Valentine's Day card printable, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Anthony Jeselnik- Roseanne As Feminist Icon. Amy Schumer- Carrie Fisher Drug Addict ... Tom Arnold's message to Roseanne's, dennis leary, jeff foxworthy you night be a redneck pictures, larry the cable guy, flavor flav, bob sagat olsen twins hot, joan rivers,