Custom Search

Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Hanson Brothers: Slap Shot

The Hanson Brothers: Slap Shot

Slap Shot, Hanson Bros. Debut YouTube Video

Hanson Bros. Debut
 Dave's a killer!

Putting on the Foil meaning:
Hockey players used to tape foil on their hands to give them edge when fighting.

Slap Shot Movie Quotes
Reggie Dunlop: What are you guys doing?
Steve Hanson: Puttin' on the foil!
Jeff Hanson: Every game!
Jack Hanson: Yeah, you want some? 
 
[referee skates over to Steve Carlson during the playing of the National Anthem]
Peterboro Referee: I got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.
Steve Hanson: I'm listening to the f***ing song! 

hockey wallpaper backgrounds nhl players, canadian girls playing hockey in bikini's