Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Silky Johnson: Player Hater of the Year

Silky Johnson: Player Hater of the Year

.

Ice T: And the winner of playa-hater of the year is... Silky John-ston.
Silky Johnston: Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna go put water in Buck Nasty's Mama's dish.

Silky Johnston: I'm very upset about what you said about my coat. I made it outta your mother's pubic hair.

Silky Johnston: That was Beautiful. On the weekends, Beautiful does stunts for Little Richard in gay movies.


Silky Johnston: We are the Time-Haters. We've traveled back in time... to call ya a cracker.

Silky Johnston: Reach for the sky, honky!
Slave Master: Honky?
Silky Johnston: "Honky" is a racial epithet. It was made popular in the 1970s by a man named George Jefferson. You see, he and his wife owned a dry-cleaning business, so they moved on up to the east side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky. They finally got a piece of the pie.

Silky Johnston: What can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan; It looks bombed out and depleted.

Silky Johnson: [while looking at a picture of P. Diddy] He looks like Malcolm X before he converted to Islam.