Custom Search

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Beerfest: Drunk Barry in the bar

Beerfest - Drunk Barry in the bar 

Beerfest is a 2006 beer-themed comedy film by the comedy group Broken Lizard. Along with the regular members of Broken Lizard, other actors who appear in the movie include Will Forte, M. C. Gainey, Cloris Leachman, Kendra C. Johnson, Jürgen Prochnow, Donald Sutherland, and Willie Nelson. Beerfest was filmed in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Cast
Paul Soter Jan Wolfhouse
Erik Stolhanske Todd Wolfhouse / Young Baron Ludwig
Cloris Leachman Great Gam Gam Wolfhouse
Donald Sutherland Johann von Wolfhaus
Jay Chandrasekhar Barry Badrinath
Kevin Heffernan Phil "Landfill" Krundle / Gil "Landfill" Krundle
Blanchard Ryan Krista Krundle
Steve Lemme Steve "Fink" Finkelstein
Jurgen Prochnow Baron Wolfgang von Wolfhausen
Nat Faxon Rolf
Will Forte Otto
Eric Christian Olsen Gunther
Ralf Moller Hammacher
Gunter Schlierkamp Schlemmer
Mo'nique Cherry
MC Gainey Priest
James Roday German messenger

Quotes
Barry Badrinath: Why don't we get you out those wet clothes, and into a dry martini.

Barry Badrinath: I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it! 

Jan Wolfhouse: Are you sure you want to do this?
Barry Badrinath: Are you kidding? She's hot as hell! I'm just lookin' for a little slap n' pickle.
Jan Wolfhouse: You're drunk.
Barry Badrinath: Hey... I'm drunk, you're drunk... everybody's drunk! 

Barry Badrinath:  I'm better when I'm drunk!

Barry Badrinath: I was in Thailand playing ping-pong in Ding-Dang. A high stakes game in some opium den. Turns out, these aren't the types of guys who like to lose. When I beat them, they beat me. They worked me over good. And this is hard to say. They held me down and shoved a ping-pong paddle up my ass.
Steve "Fink" Finklestein: Ah geeze Barry! I don't know what I'd do if someone shoved a paddle-handle up my ass!
Barry Badrinath: It wasn't the handle! I've been shitting pancakes ever since!
Great Gam Gam: You and I are not so different, Mr. Badrinath. I've had all kinds of things shoved up my ass. But I got over it!

Barry Badrinath: Come on, I knew it the whole time! 


Beerfest quotes bar pictures keg stand potfest team usa photos ping pong ram urine the movie teams dvd bathroom scene mirror barry drunk in the bar trying to pick up on a hot woman wearing a empty case of beer box on his head a-hole dancing dating online