Custom Search

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chris Farley: The Great White Ninja

Chris Farley
Quotes
Haru: [Joey (Chris Rock)is chasing a chicken] "Keep practicing, Joey, and someday you will choke that chicken." 

Sensei: "Twenty five years ago, an ancient legend of this sacred art came alive. It spoke of a foreign child who would come among us and become a Ninja master unlike any other. How he arrived on our shores will forever remain a mystery. We Ninjas thought that this child would be the great white Ninja of the legend. We were wrong. We were very wrong. 

Haru: I am sure you would like to know who I am and what I do, but as part of my creed, I cannot tell you. See my identity must remain mysterious and my mission secret, I cannot reveal it to you.
Boy: Why not?
Haru: Because I would then have to kill you.
Boy: Daddy.