Custom Search

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Carla Gugino: Lucille - Sin City

Twitter @Nsaney
Carla Gugino: Lucille - Sin City

R.I.P. Bon Scott

AC/DC Sin City -Lyrics -Video 

Diamonds and dust
Poor man last, rich man first
Lamborghini's, caviar
Dry martinis, Shangra-la
I got a burning feeling
Deep inside of me
It's a yearning
But, I'm gonna to set it free

I'm goin' in- to Sin City
I'm gonna win- in Sin City
Where the lights are bright
Through the town tonight
I'm gonna win in Sin City

Oh, I'm gonna roll you, baby
Snake eyes, wooo!

Ladders and snakes
Ladders give, snakes take
Rich man, poor man, beggar man, thief
Ain't got a hope in hell, that's my belief

Fingers Finney, Diamond Jim
Ya' better get ready ready, look out, I'm comin' in
So, spin that wheel, cut that pack
And roll those loaded dice
Bring on the dancing girls
And put the champagne on ice

I'm goin' in - to Sin City
I'm gonna win- in Sin City
Where the lights are bright
Through the town tonight
I'm goin' in to Sin City
I'm gonna roll you baby.....






AC/DC are an Australian rock band, formed in 1973 by brothers Malcolm and Angus Young, who have remained the sole constant members. Commonly classified as hard rock, they are considered pioneers of heavy metal and are sometimes classified as so, though they themselves have always classified their music as simply "rock and roll". To date they are one of the highest grossing bands of all time.


Members
Malcolm Young
Angus Young
Phil Rudd
Cliff Williams
Brian Johnson
Past Members
Dave Evans
Larry Van Kriedt
Colin Burgess
Neil Smith
Ron Carpenter
Russell Coleman
Noel Taylor
Peter Clack
Rob Bailey
Bon Scott
Mark Evans
Simon Wright
Chris Slade

Sin City Cast

Josh Hartnett as The Salesman, known in the screenplay as "The Man".
    Marley Shelton as The Customer
    Mickey Rourke as Marv
    Jaime King as Goldie/Wendy
    Carla Gugino as Lucille
    Rutger Hauer as Cardinal Patrick Henry Roark
    Jason Douglas as Hitman
    Frank Miller as Priest
    Brittany Murphy as Shellie
    Jessica Alba as Nancy Callahan
    Alexis Bledel as Becky
    Clive Owen as Dwight McCarthy
    Benicio del Toro as Det. Lt. Jack "Jackie Boy" Rafferty
    Rosario Dawson as Gail
    Michael Clarke Duncan as Manute
    Devon Aoki as Miho
    Patricia Vonne as Dallas
    Nicky Katt as Stuka
    Bruce Willis as Det. John Hartigan
    Nick Stahl as Roark Junior/Yellow Bastard
    Powers Boothe as Senator Roark
    Michael Madsen as Bob
    Makenzie Vega as Young Nancy Callahan
    Jude Ciccolella as Liebowitz
    Rick Gomez as Klump
    Nick Offerman as Shlubb
    Tommy Flanagan as Brian
    Elijah Wood as Kevin