Custom Search

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent: Dumb and Dumber

Sarah Palin and Ted Nugent: Dumb and Dumber
The draft dodger and the money grabber.
Ted Nugent Quote: Obama - Suck on my machine gun!

LMAO Damn, I posted this on the wrong blog. Oh well I guess I'll leave it here. 

VIDEO 

The true American patriot and Vietnam draft dodger Ted Nugent roams the stage yelling and ranting while holding up two machine guns:
“Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun. Hey Hillary,” “You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.” He goes on to call Dianne Feinstein a "worthless whore."

This is the same guy that adopted a 15 year old girl so she could live with him and he could pork her at will.
He also went for weeks without bathing and had been crapping on himself and pissing on himself before he went into the draft board to avoid being drafted to go to war in Vietnam. Yeah, he's a real f***ing patriot. Nothing but another poser exploiting hate, racism and bigotry to make big buck. 

He Ted, you're a fake little man. Reality what a concept? I hope your God is real because he's going to be real proud of all your good Samaritan work.